Rainshadow Running Special Offers for Orcas Island
Rainshadow Running Runners are set to visit Orcas Island this weekend (January 25) and next (February 1) for the annual 25k and 50k races.
The businesses on Orcas Island want to greet & welcome the runners and their families with special offers, making their visit to the island a memorable experience.
Listed below are the offers from island businesses. The list will be updated with new offers all the time — check back frequently.
- Any runner who buys dinner at the Doe Bay Café will receive a FREE spa pass good for the entire weekend. FREE lattes to any runner who eats breakfast at the Doe Bay Cafe. You can reach Doe Bay Cafe at 360-376-8059
- Kangaroo House B&B on Orcas Island invites you to stay one night and get 50% off your second night – Plus the best, most delicious to-go breakfast on race day that you’ve ever had! Phone: 360-376-2175.
- SeaStar Lofts on the Waterfront in Eastsound Village offers 20% off to race runners! Beautiful guest apartments with stunning water views. All village conveniences are a short stroll away. Regular quiet season prices are $145-$185 less your special discount. 360-507-5444, www.SeaStarOrcasIsland.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Otters Pond B&B offers a $20.00 ferry reimbursement with a two night stay, must mention it when making the reservation. Give a call for your special offer: 360-376-8844
- The Outlook Inn is offering a free night lodging! Stay two nights and your third night is free! Give a call to 360-376-2200 to reserve your spot.
- Buckhorn Farm Bungalow would like to offer 20% off lodging for both weekends of the races. Your 20% off is available when you mention the races. Give a call to make your reservation: 360-376-2298.
- For Orcas Island Rainshadow Runners…SUSAN SLAPIN, Visual Artist~Photographer here on Orcas, would love to capture your Photo Portrait within the Park! Contact for Details: Website: www.susanslapin.com Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the business or the Orcas Island Chamber of Commerce. Email the Chamber (firstname.lastname@example.org), or give us a call at 360-376-2273. Chamber website.